Ah, progress. Look how far we’ve come so far. We started from bathing in bamboo cages in the Pasig River, to censoring SuperMouse and the Roborats, to My Husband’s Lover. It is already the toast/talk/tweet of the town. Finally, a gay lead character who doesn’t do drag. He doesn’t even wish to be female, unlike Lalola. It takes the old formula of a love triangle and injects some new blood. For better, I ask, or for worse?
Well, being shown late at night, I personally think the show can sometimes get a little tiring, especially after a long day at work. Here are some ideas that I think can liven it up:
5. GET GOLD’S GYM AS SPONSOR – With the “new” lifestyle, I’ve heard (promise!) this is where they now congregate.
4. TWITTER FEEDS IN GAY LINGO – Or was that offensive?
3. GUEST APPEARANCE BY CELIA RODRIGUEZ – My friend EJ, I think, will agree. Don’t settle for BB Gandanghari, or even think about it.
2. A SUBPLOT INVOLVING GIANT MONSTERS ATTACKING METRO MANILA AND CREATING GIANT ROBOTS CONTROLLED THROUGH THE PILOT’S MOTIONS TO FIGHT THEM – I did say fun, right?
1. REPLACE CARLA ABELLANA WITH KC CONCEPCION – You don’t even have to change the shampoo sponsor.
*** Now, where do I hide from the haters?