– In the news:
- North Korea attacked South Korea. It seems that the Great Leader had a bad hair day.
- The nation commemorated the anniversary of the Maguindanao Massacre.
- Three people, men of science, lost their lives by the bullet in the mountains. According to the military, Dr. Leonardo Co and Co. was caught in a crossfire. According to survivors from the party of the scientists, if that was true, then the military believes that the trees themselves were on the side of the rebels. Parang Ewoks lang.
- The 6/55 Grand Lotto jackpot reportedly reached 600 million today. Madam Auring predicted that Michael V. will win the money.
- In showbiz news, Hayden Kho implied that people who restrict the victims of the sex scandal that starred him to the unwilling female performers are narrow-minded. PUTANGINANG BIKTIMA IYAN! Makitid na kung makitid.