1. I’m not competitive. That’s a disadvantage for games. It crippled me socially until college.
2. I think I’m cup A.
3. I think I have empathy with animals. Until they try to bite me.
4. I have never tried shaving my head.
5. I have tried plucking my nose hairs.
6. I am very absent-minded. Or maybe just easily distracted.
7. I used to write poems. I wrote beautifully, until someone read them.
8. You will make me happy if you let me watch old Joey De Leon movies.
9. I used to watch Voltes V when I was very young, but I was too young to understand the story.
10. I loved Shaider, however, because it was aired in Filipino. When it was re-aired by GMA, I liked it because of the weirdness and the horror. And because of Annie.
11. On facebook, I fool around with Cafe World, Frontierville and Mafia Wars.
12. But I am loyal to newgrounds.com
13. Hail Tom Fulp! Death to ebaumsworld!
14. I like the color blue. Maybe it will save my life someday.
15. I once survived three days without defecating.
16. My favorite comic superhero is Spider-Man.
17. I didn’t outgrow my love for history: medieval ages, ancient history, the Second World War.
18. I did outgrow my fear of the dark.
19. But not my fear of heights.
20. I don’t cry, for such is unmanly. I weep.
21.I got the name neckromancer from wordplay on neck, romance, necromancer.
22. Once I submitted a piece of doggerel rhymes on the internet. Imagine my surprise when a mail came in saying my poem has been chosen to appear in a book! All I have to do was correct the poem that got transcribed, and to pay for a copy of the book.😦
23. Among Loony Tunes, I like Daffy Duck. Among Disney characters, I identify with Goofy. Tells something about myself.
24.I only have two permanent teeth extracted, stubborn molars.
25.The last fact was unnecessary, and served only to extend this list.
26. I was born on October 19.🙂