– Communism has no true opposite.
– Loreal Elseve Hair Conditioner as it says on the label, is for frizzy, dry and rebellious hair. REBELLIOUS hair? Is this conditioner for people with snakes on their heads?
– I passed by the National Kidney Transplant Institute today and found out they have a National Transplant Games.
1. Hide the Liver – The IT hides a piece of liver around the premises and the prize goes to whoever finds it.
2. Kidney Bobbing – Like bobbing for apples, but with kidneys
3. Pin the Cornea on the Eye
4. I Left My Heart in San Francisco – A very long relay played around the NKTI grounds. Players wear scrubs and slippery surgical gloves as they run around carrying a beating heart. The group whose heart stops beating is eliminated.