– I played Call of Duty 2 two days ago and it seems to be a clone of Call of Duty, except it has chapters on the North African campaign vs. Rommel’s forces. And I have now played all Call of Duty games available on PC. Now I realize how short Modern Warfare 2 is, especially the snowmobile part.
– I finally understood Left 4 Dead 2. There is more to the apocalyptic atmosphere than just darkness and eerie sounds. And aside from the Tank, I added one more monster to my Hate List: the Jockey.
– The Witches in Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 are all right. You leave them alone, you go on with your life.
– Entropy fan George Carlin would have loved Left 4 Dead. He would have hated Zombieland. I don’t know if he would have loved Plants vs. Zombies.
– I heard the rumor late: Activision and Blizzard joined? Can we finally see Starcraft Ghost?
– On Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Things I hate:
- urban Brazil
- Trench guns
- I play clumsy characters. Come on, they’re ALWAYS getting helped back up. Now one’s missed a helicopter?
- Dogs. I hate dogs.
– One thing I love about Call of Duty: Except for Call of Duty: World at War, I think there’s a British guy in every game named Captain Price with an excellent mustache. I really would have loved him as a boss.